- Our residential conveyancing is undertaken on a fixed fee basis as follows:
- Purchase contract (residential house/vacant land) – $880 (inc GST), plus disbursements (such as for certificates, searches, and settlement agent if required). Disbursements can be from $320 upwards depending upon the type of searches you require (we will discuss this with you beforehand).
- Sale contract – $480 (inc GST) inclusive of a title search.
- Our fixed fees also include:
- A lawyer handling your file prior to contract signing to settlement
- Advice on one contract prior to signing
- Contract variations
- Variations to the settlement date
- Attendance at settlement on the Sunshine Coast (a settlement agent’s fee will apply for settlements held elsewhere)
- As a lawyer handles your matter from start to settlement we can provide any legal advice required along the way. If it is a simple query, there is no extra charge. However, if complex legal advice is required and/or extra documents need to be prepared, we will talk to you before starting the work and agree on an additional fixed fee for that work.
- You only pay for disbursements up front, our professional fees get paid at settlement. And if settlement doesn’t proceed, we only charge a fee of $110 (incl of GST) and (for any disbursements made on your behalf).
If you are a prospective purchaser and would like us to review a contract for you, email it to email@example.com
We will generally get back to you within 24 hours.
If you have already purchased a property or engaged an agent to sell, you should provide the agent with our contact details, available here.